Mayu’s Kitchen-Private Chef @ Your Home- Gift Table on special occasion
THE BEST WAY TO HAVE FUN @ HOME & SURPRISE YOUR GUEST — Have you ever experience of the joy of receiving a Priave Chef & personalized gourmet gift at home? Excellent idea for events of birthday, family & friends gathering, and community & corporate events for ice-breaking, wine& sake tasting at your home & event space.
Mayu’s Kitchen changes your kitchen to ‘restaurant’With diplomas of Le Cordon Bleu and Traditional Japanese Culinary Art <Cha-Kaiseki> , our international career includes experiences in parties for ministries in France/Japan, and private parties for VIPs. We cook wonderful French & Japanese gourmet meals, and creative fusion dishes. We will always use the best seasonal produce, and seek inspiration from French technique & Asian exotic spices to keep our menus up-to-date and exciting for our clients.
Information: Menu is included: 2 tp 3 finger-foods, 1 to 2 starters, 1 main dish, & 1 dessert . If you plan to have big party(+12 people), have allergies and special request, need my advice of Japanese sake/wine and pairing of the food, please contact me for advice.
Cost: 750HKD – 1200HKD per person( Minimum order value: is 5000HKD, max 12 people* )
Plan: Chef comes to your home with ingredients about 1 to 2hrs before the meal time.
Services: preparing & cooking & serving. We appreciate your helpers to do some serving & cleaning before/after we use kitchen. Total presence/work hour is about 4 to 5hrs.
Example Menu 1)
Amuse-Bouche: 2-3 Fingar foods : Gougère( savory choux ),canape of miso-ginger-pork, canape of beets hummes
Startar 1 : Vichyssoise a la truffle
Startar 2 : marinated salmon, grapefruits and dill
Main : French Duck breast with spiced pineapple-say sauce
Dessert: Matcha tiramisu
Example Menu 2)
Amuse-Bouche: 2-3 Fingar foods : Temari-sushi, canape of japanese tarama,
Entrée: Radish salmon mille-feuille with yuzu lemon sauce
Main: Roasted Salmon, sake-kasu, sesame, japanese negi-sauce.
Dessert 1: Matcha-fondant
Dessert 2: Ichigo Daifuku
Dessert 3: Chocolate tart
We can fit all types of events, from fancy gastronomy to traditional and cozy meals (buffet style, canappe). If you would like to organize special dinners and parties for your friends and family, your house can become a private restaurant with ‘Mayu’s’ chefs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
TEL: +852 5248 0788 ( HongKong)
- Minimum order value: is $5000.
- Order cut off time: 5 days before the actual event.
- Ordering and payment: 50% deposit is required upon confirmation to secure availability of chosen time and date. The remaining balance is due, cleared in our bank account, 3 full working days before the event date to cover preparation of ingredients. Failure to make these payments on time may affect our ability to provide the service/food advertised. In event of late payment, we shall do our best for you but we reserve the right to make changes to your menu without notice.
- Other charges: $150-per-flight stair charge for carrying of food and equipment to any venue without elevator access. Please inform us if there are stairs or other delivery challenges so we can arrange the appropriate manpower
- If parking is not available at the venue please inform us before the event, parking charges may be applicable in this instance.
- Payment by bank or ATM transfer is free, however, currently NOT available via credit card.
- Equipment & Staff: If you require china serving platters / plates or drinks packages please inquire for a quotation.
- Other terms: Substitutions may be available upon request. We reserve the right to make substitutions to menu items without notice, based on seasonal availability. Any change of date within 3 days of the event will result in incurred costs depending on the amount of perishable food already prepared and cost incurred up to 100%.
- Please ensure that you provide a contact name and number of the person who will be at the event address to allow access for the chef.
- Please note the contact person will need to be available between 90- 120 minutes before the start of the event, exact arrival time to be confirmed before the event start date.
- Cancellation: any total cancellation will result in forfeit of amounts already paid, or amounts that have become due as per the payment schedule above