Japanese HOMEFOOD Courses : 海外でおもてなし和食
Cooking Japanese homefood is simple & delicious, if you learn basic keys of a typical Japanese meal&diet. Here is the lessons of introduction Japanese home cooking with Japanese ingredients. How to make rice for sushi? What is Mirin? What is Dashi soup? Red/White/Kome Miso? With the foundation, healthy Japanese food can be cooked easily, like Japanese mums do. Let’s join Mayu’s Kitchen! We offer HomeFood cooking course. The courses are held in English, and you’ll find all of cooking tips, shortcuts, and the helpful information that you need to get started!
Japanse home food cooking – in ENGLISH
Cooking Courses: You will learn..
- How to prepare “Basics” –eg Japanese rice ( Gohan ) / Dashi soup (Miso soup or other soup)
- Cooking technique & preparation for Japanese dishes
- Presentation on Japanese dishes
- How to use chopsticks and Japanese “polite” manners on table
Tasting: 2 or 3 dishes making in the class (+Soup + Japanese Rice)
Location: Mayu’s Kitchen in Kennedy Town in HK, or Your Home
Time: Weekday (Mon-Fri) Start 11h-14h course duration: 3h ( cooking + tasting time) ** If you organize group lesson at your place, the schedule can be flexible, please contact at mayu’s kitchen.
Prices: 800HKD per person * The host/hostess (for +4 guests at their home )is 50% off)
Participants: Minimum 2 to Maximum 10 people
How to book: Please contact for Booking & information -EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings can be made in order of priority & will become effective upon the settlement.
- Payment is by check or direct payment (bank transfer) at least 48 hours before the day of the course.
- Cancellation: – Up to 3 days prior to class: full refund
- No refund from the 2 day before & the same day and beyond.
Seasonal Cooking —Here is the lessons of real japanese homefood. How japnanese eat, and what is japanese family’s favourite? Japanese food is very much associated with season and seasonal events. Every month & depending on clients preference (allergies, etc) – the menu is adjustable , Please ask.
Spring Menu example:
- CHIRASHI SUSHI with Salmon Rose flower & Kinshi-Tamago ( Thinly sliced Egg crepe)
- Clear soup or Miso soup with Wakame & Green onion.
- I show you how to make japanese Sushi rice & how to decorate with Salmon, Egg, and other ingredient. Also, we make clear soup or Miso soup together/
- 1 side dish and dessert are also served during lunch.
For booking and more information -EMAIL: email@example.com
Mayu’s Kitchen — Private&Personal Chef, Catering
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.