Mayu’s Kitchen & Co:
One of the most popular cooking workshops in Paris, started to offer the best French Food & Cooking workshop in Asia. Chef Mayu, has been trained in Le Cordon Bleu Paris, and worked for French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and international VIP clients as private chef. She loves to experiment, teach and let people taste her cooking. She is happy to assist you into her BEST world of French cooking.
- Step by Step teaching by Le cordon Bleu trained chef worked for French Minister & their guests
- Chef’s tips for HOW TO choose, cook & keep fresh & organic ingredients & HOW TO cook for nutritious and balanced diet
- Delicious & simple home & family recipes from France & Japan
- All ingredients, equipment, & recipes are provided in workshop
- Choice of Group or Private workshop in English (or Japanese)
- Open to everyone and learn food intelligence with great fun!
What is image of French cooking? A lot of cream and butter & unhealthy… Actually, the best seller book “French Women Don’t Get Fat : The Secret of Eating for Pleasure”, is ture! You can enjoy french food EVERYDAY as your nutritious and balanced diet, also weekend’s party menu. You will Learn how to transform the ingredients to mouth-watering dishes with the method of “food intelligence”, culinary techniques, knowledge of health benefit . Detail.
You know Sushi, Miso-soup, Ramen, & Tempura… But Can we make it at home? Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Japanese home cooking classes is for learning Japanese family-recipes, that support healthy life of Japanese people. Having the foundation of Japanese ingredients & basic idea of “food intelligence”, healthy Japanese food can be cooked easily, like Japanese mothers do everyday. Details
Your kids love cooking? Sushi & Kid’s favorite food lesson for their surprising birthday party? Mayu’s kitchen & Co. offers special fun cooking workshops at YOUR HOME for both of adults and kids as well. Details
- Menu is changed every month, according to the seasonal ingredients. Please see monthly schedule & menu.
- 3 dishes (Starter+Main+Dessert ) per class + drinks and bread ( or rice for Japanese cooking)
- Cooking practice 2 to 3 dishes together & enjoy as meal after cooking
- 2 to 3 hours (including meal time) 10am to 1pm or afternoon
- Mayu’s Kitchen & Co, beside of MTR, Kennedy Town, HongKong
- 800HKD per workshop per person, (Single Workshop, without package)
- 680 HKD per workshop per person, by purchasing a package with 10 workshops. You can share with one of your friend, or You can use your ticket to invite a new joiner for a workshop at his/her 1st time.
- OTHER: Workshop at your home is the same as “private chef service”. There fore, the minimum fee at 5000hkd total ( Max 8 students) . Please see the details and rules in my private chef page
- Bookings can be made in order of priority & will become effective upon the settlement of workshop fee.
- Payment is by check or direct payment (bank transfer) at least 3 days before the day of the class
- Reservation date can be rescheduled, if canceled more than 3 days prior to booking start date
- If cancelled less than 2 days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 50% of the cost of the class or reservation date can be rescheduled in case the seat is available in next 2 days.
- No cancellation notice, or If canceled less than 24 hours prior to booking start date, no refund is issued
- T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.
Booking: BY APPOINTMENT: Please write to EMAIL: email@example.com with (1)Course of your interest, (2) your name, (3)phone number & email address, (4) preferable booking date(s), # of people, & (5) dietary restrictions After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s venue.