Schedule: 14, 21,23,28 July 2020.
Demand for cooking classes targeting domestic helpers is on the rise in Hong Kong. Handing cookbooks or attending only 1 demonstration-class usually does not work. Needless to say, nothing beats actual cooking classes – especially when the experienced professional chef cook with your helper inthe right way. Mayu’s Kitchen hands-on courses and workshops for domestic helper to teach them the basics, give them a solid foundation to improve their culinary skills.
Menu of Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
Mouth-watering Japanese mother’s recipes require basic technique and a lot of vegetables. These healthy meal can be enjoyed at any time of the year, including festive time. We offer wonderful meals for families, friends, and both vegetable or meat-lovers. Please See the details below
About Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
- Including mother’s daily & healthy meal, vegetarian, and gluten-free low-carb dishes to widen their cooking repertoire.
- Teaching knowledge of key ingredients, seasonal vegetables and their benefits for health, and preparation & storage
- Learning presentation on dishes to help great host of dinner parties for your family and friends.
- Hand-on practice and recipe of new dishes & presentation.
- 2-3hours per day, 4-day course over 3 weeks , 17 new dishes.
Schedule: 14,21,23,28 July (Every Tues + 23 July ) 2020
Timing: 10:30am-1pm Hands-on 2-2:30hour session with the option to stay and eat, or take the food away.
Location: Keneddy Town/HKU (after registration, inform your detail address)
Fees: A Package of HK$ 680 per class per helper ( 4-day course over 3 weeks ) isTotal HK$ 2720 ( Single-shot 740 HKD per class per helper)
Booking: email email@example.com with
①Employer’s Full name & Phone number
②Helper’s Full name & Phone number
③Food allergies/limitation if any.
After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s location.
14 July: Day1 Sushi Cooking ( Vegetarian can join)
- Master of Basic Japanese ingredients & Condiments. (rice, vinegar, soy sauce)
- Gluten free Japanese ingredients
- Home made Sushi rice & Sushi vinegar
- Maki Sushi 2 ways (normal+ inside -out rolls)
- Corn shaped Sushi
- Non – Oil cucumber Sunomono salad
21 July: Day2 Healthy French Cooking
- Chicken & mushroom Dijon sauce ( how to wash mushroom & onion)
- Aromatic herbs & veggies rice
- Carrot & orange salad
- Non butter blueberry cake
23 July: (THURSDAY) Day3 Ramen & Shabu shabu Meals
- Introduction of Low-carb & No calories Konjac /Shirataki noodle.
- Homemade Vegetarian/Vegan Sumer Ramen & No-calories Konjac noodle
- Reduce FAT method, Shabu-Shabu pork & vegetable rolls
- Spicy Asian chickpea
- Kinshi-Tamano ( Egg crepe & golden egg thread
28 July: Day4 : Korean family favorite
- 3 different Korean seasoned vegetables (Namuls) , Carrot, Spinach, Zucchini or Mung Bean Sprouts)
- Vegetarian Bibimbap
- Bulgogi, a classic Korean grilled beef
- Jepche ( stir-fried glass noodles)
- KFC! ( Korean Fried Cauliflower)
For the cooking courses paid, there is no refund for missed classes. In extenuating circumstances, at our sole discretion, we will allow for a makeup class. Classes not held due to our fault, a 100% refund will be issued. For those classes/courses in which a deposit is made, there is no refund but we will extend a credit to use at a later date (based on availability of a new date selected by you and confirmed by us).
T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.