Schedule: 9,16,23,30 (Every Tuesday) March 2021 @ Happy Valley
Demand for cooking classes targeting domestic helpers is on the rise in Hong Kong. Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s experienced professional chef offer hands-on cooking workshops for domestic helper. We will teach the basics, give them a solid foundation to improve their culinary skills.
Menu of Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
Mouth-watering mother’s recipes require basic technique and a lot of vegetables. These healthy meal can be enjoyed at any time of the year, including festive time. We offer wonderful meals for families, friends, and both vegetarian & meat-lovers. Please See the details below
About Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
- Including mother’s daily meal, festive, vegetarian, and gluten-free dishes to widen their cooking repertoire.
- Teaching knowledge of key ingredients, seasonal vegetables and their benefits for health, and preparation & storage
- Learning presentation on dishes to help great host of dinner parties for your family and friends.
- Hand-on practice and recipe of new dishes & presentation.
- 2-3hours per day, 4-day course over 4 weeks , +19 new dishes.
Schedule: 9,16,23,30 (Every Tuesday) MARCH 2021
Timing: 10:30am-1pm Hands-on 2-2:30hour session with the option to stay and eat, or take the food away.
Venue: Happy Valley (after registration, inform your detail address)
Fees: Package of HK$ 690 per class per helper ( 4-day course over 4 weeks ) Total is HK$ 2760 ( Single-shot 750 HKD per class per helper)
Booking: email firstname.lastname@example.org with
①Employer’s Full name & Phone number
②Helper’s Full name & Phone number
③Food allergies/limitation if any.
After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s venu in Happy Valley.
9 March -Lesson 1: Japanese Spring Easy Sushi
- Colorful Veggie Chirashi Sushi (various toppings**V,* NO raw fish)
- Homemade Sushi Vinegar & Sushi rice (*V)
- Tender Calamari & Cucumber Lemon salad
- Sake Steamed Clams & Fresh Lettuce
- Japanese Vanilla Pudding
16 Mar -Lesson 2: Healthy Izakay favorite
- Tender Chicken Breast Yakitori
- Okonomiyaki (Gluten Free & Low fat , High protein)
- Thick Tofu Steak, Tomato Ponzu (*V)
- Fresh Fruit Agar-Agar Jelly (*V)
- Difference fo Gelatin & Agar-Agar
- Amazing usage of Tofu, non gluten flours,
23 Mar – Lesson 3: Hokkaido cuisine
- Japanese Pumpkin Deli Salad (*V)
- Hokkaido Soup Curry with Vegetables
- Sweet Corn Rice (*V)
- Hokkaido Cheese steamed Cake
- Vegan Creamy Mayonnaise (*V)
- Basic Spices & Health benefit
30 Mar – Lesson 4: Ramen & Vegetarian ramen
- Traditional Pork Ramen
- Vegetarian Ramen (*V)
- Nitamago (Ramen Egg)
- Tomato Okura Sesame Salad (*V)
- Spring Pea Zunda Mochi (*V)
NOTE: The class is held in a private house. The size of class depends on the updated covid-19 situation. We will give the highest attention, and be careful of mask & hygiene issues during classes. Please
For the cooking courses paid, there is no refund for missed classes. In extenuating circumstances, at our sole discretion, we will allow for a makeup class. Classes not held due to our fault, a 100% refund will be issued. For those classes/courses in which a deposit is made, there is no refund but we will extend a credit to use at a later date (based on availability of a new date selected by you and confirmed by us).
NOTE: T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed. The government’s restriction& order of cancellation for covid situation: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.
NOTE: The class is held in a private house. The size of class depends on the current covid-19 situation. We will be careful of mask & hygiene issues during classes.