English speaking Cooking Class!
◆ OTHER CLASSES◆
(1) French Cooking – Gourmet Cooking Workshop (3hours) ( 4 seats left)
Startar: Mushroom potage or Pear & Bluecheese salad
Main Dish: Holloween Mini pumpkin gratine ,or Normandy style Mussel Pot, or Mushroom Wellington,
Dessert: Pumpkin baked pudding or French Very Very apple soft cake
(2) French Cooking – Basic Class No1
Startar: Traditional Gaspacho or Meron Gaspacho with Uncured Ham (Jambon Bayonne)
Main Dish: Home made Sauce tomato, Mussels/Seafood
Dessert: Lemon card tart and Basic types of pasty
We learn …
1) One of the 5 French Mother Sauces – ( Béchamel, Velouté, Espagnole, Tomato, & Hollandaise)
2) French vegetable cuts & basic term of aromatic vegetable, and definition
3) Tomato nutrition, how to conserve, various kinds
4) One of 3 types of pastry doughs (pâte brisée)
This is 1st class starting September’s BASIC course. After learning and practical cooking in small group, everyone will enjoy the meal as a reward in relaxing & friendly home-style environment. All ingredients, equipment, original recipes are provided. A glass of wine or soft drink, bread, tea are served at meal time. Book TODAY. The seat is limited.
◆Your Group (minimum 4 people) can book on other weekdays in This month.
Please contact Mayu’s Kitchen ask available days for your cooking workshop. Weekdays (M-F), 10am-1pm, or 11am to 2pm.
Chef takes you through the whole meal process (startar, main dish, dessert) and everyone will enjoy the meal as a reward. It is fun learning in small groups, relaxing & friendly home-style environment. All ingredients, equipment, original recipes are provided. A glass of wine or soft drink, bread, tea are served at meal time. Book TODAY!
● 3 hours cooking workshop: Weekdays 10am to 1pm or 11 am to 2pm or 3pm to 5pm
● Location: Mayu’s Kitchen & Co ( near MTR HKU ) or YOUR HOME as private cooking party
● 800 HKD per class ** Special offer price at 720 HKD per class. For purchasing 1o lessons (PACKAGES) for regular workshop at once. You may share with your family & new friend(s) who join the lesson at his/her 1st time.
●Booking: Please write your message/request with (1)your name, (2)phone number, (3)email address, (4) preferable booking date(s), # of people, & (5) dietary restrictions EMAIL: email@example.com or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MayusKitcheninPais