English speaking Cooking Class in HK
Mayu’s Kitchen & Co., one of the most popular cooking workshops in Paris, started to offer the best food-culture classes in Asia. Chef Mayu, has been trained in Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Traditional Japanese Culinary Art <Yanagihara :Kinsa-Ryu> and worked for French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and international VIP clients as private chef. She will be happy to assist you into the fun authentic world of French & Japanese cooking including the starters, main courses, desserts, etc…
We offer 2 styles of cooking classes:
① Group class ( Monthly menu is fixed by chef for 3hours )
② Private class ( Menu & schedule are bespoke & flexible. Please read BELOW )
- Amazing chef’s tips & new ways of healthy & delicious cooking
- Simple & easy recipes & culinary art presentation
- Authentic, & family heritage recipes from France & Japan
- Fresh ingredients & good quality, organic products
- Courses in English , small group, and easy for beginners
- Open to everyone and design to learn Happy Food with great fun!
Group Lesson: September 24 (wed) at 10am -1pm JAPANESE COOKONG◆
- Startar: Crunchy winter melon and Japanese Aburaage (fried tofu) salad
- Main: Japanese pumpkin & chicken, ginger sauce
- Rice: Umeboshi (salted prum) Rice
- Miso Soup & Japanse green tea are served
Chef takes you through the whole meal process (startar, main dish, rice) and everyone will enjoy the meal as a reward. It is fun learning in small groups, relaxing & friendly home-style environment. All ingredients, equipment, original recipes are provided. A glass of wine or soft drink, bread, tea are served at meal time. Book TODAY!
Venu: Mayu’s Kitchen & Co. ( Near MTR HKU * to be announced after booking completion)
Cost: 800 HKD per class ** Special offer price at 680 HKD per class for purchasing 10 lessons (PACKAGES 6800HKD) . You may share with another students 5 tickets each. OR, you can share with your family & new friend(s) who join the lesson at his/her 1st time with you
●Booking: Please write your message/request with (1)your name, (2)phone number, (3)email address, (4) preferable booking date(s), # of people, & (5) dietary restrictions EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MayusKitcheninPais
◆ Your Private CLASSES ◆
On top of Group lesson, you can create your PRIVATE class, 1) Choose # of people for your class: With your friends? (See choice A) or only YOU (See choice B) ? Book with your friends or hoose your suitable dates & favorite menu. you can create a private class, the schedule & menu are more flexible. Choice A: Book between 4 to 8 persons to make a class, The location is Mayu’s kitchen (Near MTR HKU) for 10am-1pm, or 2:30pm to 5pm. ( per person 800 HKD & minimum 3200HKD/ per class. Choose from our seasonal / suggested menu, or tell us one dish you are interested to make) Choice B: It is 1 person- 1 teacher private class; You are the only student for 2 to 3 hours class: Menu & schedule are bespoke. Chef can teach you step by step, according to your level. (2400HKD/ per class, or 2100HKD per time for 2 class-package.) * Location can be your place (Kowloon or HK island), daytime or evening/weekend class. 800HKD per person, & Minimum charge is 5000hkd including all ingredients for the menu, recipes) * Mayu’s Kitchen also offer private chef service . Please see the page of Private Chef
- Bookings can be made in order of priority & will become effective upon the settlement of tuition fee.
- Payment is by check or direct payment (bank transfer) at least 3 days before the day of the class
- Reservation date can be rescheduled, if canceled more than 3 days prior to booking start date
- If canceled less than 2 business days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 50% of the cost of the class or reservation date can be rescheduled in case the seat is available in next 2 days.
- No cancellation notice, or If canceled less than 24 hours prior to booking start date, no refund is issued
BOOK TODAY! AND SEE YOU @ MAYU’S KITCHEN, EVERYONE!!!