お正月＆クリスマス用のパーティメニュー：フランスの可愛いフィンガーフードや洋風おせちを作ります。元フランス外務省のキュイジニネールが教える「普段着のフランス料理」。身近な旬食材でおしゃれに作る、パリジェンヌのおもてなし。12月6~16日 平日10-13時Continue Reading →
Schedule: Nov 7,14,21 & Dec 5 (Every Thur) 2019.
Demand for cooking classes targeting domestic helpers is on the rise in HongKong. Handing cookbooks or attnding only 1 time demonstraion lesson usually does not work. Needless to say, nothing beats actual cooking classes – especially when an experienced professional shows & cook with your helper the right way. Mayu’s Kitchen hands-on courses and workshops for domestic helper to teach them the basics, give them a solid foundation to improve their culinary skills.
Menu of Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
Mouth-watering Japanese mother’s recipes require basic technique and a lot of vegetables. These healthy meal can be enjoyed at any time of the year, including festive time. Let’s cook for your families, friends, and both vegetable or meat-lovers. Please See the details below
About Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
- Specializes in teaching Japanese home cuisine.
- Including Japanese mother’s daily meal, festive, vegetarian, and gluten-free dishes to widen their cooking repertoire.
- Teaching knowledge of key ingredients, seasonal vegetables and their benefits for health, and preparation & storage
- Learning presentation on dishes to help great host of dinner parties for your family and friends.
- Hand-on practice and recipe of new dishes & presentation.
- 2-3hours per day, 4-day course over 4 weeks , 17 new dishes Japanese cuisine
Schedule: Nov 7,14,21 & Dec 5 (Every Thur) 2019. *2-3hours per day, 4-day course over 4 weeks * NO class on Nov 28.
Timing: 10:30am-1pm Hands-on 2-2:30hour session with the option to stay and eat, or take the food away.
Venue: Happy Valley (after registration, inform your detail address)
Fees: Package of HK$ 680 per class per helper ( 4-day course over 4 weeks ) Total is HK$ 2720 ( Single-shot 730 HKD per class per helper)
Booking: email email@example.com with
①Employer’s Full name & Phone number
②Helper’s Full name & Phone number
③Food allergies/limitation if any.
After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s venu in Happy Valley.
Nov 7 – Lesson 1 :Bento cooking & Basic Japanese Ingredients
- Tempura ( Shrimp & Vegetables )
- Karaage ( Cauliflower) Spicy Karaage (called KFC!)
- Shrimp Soy sauce Karaage
- Onigiri (Japanease rice balls) 4 Variations
Ten-musu ( Shrimp Karaage, Soy sauce, sesame) / Miso-walnut / Cilantro-scallion-Ten-kasu / Goma shio (roasted flavored sesame) , Green Pea ( or Edamame)
- Master of Basic Japanese ingredient & condiments. (Varieties of Soy Sauce, Mirin, Kobu,& Nori (Seaweeds, Kelp), Dried Shiitake & etc
- Gluten free Japanese ingredients
Nov 14- Lesson 2: Japanese Street food cooking & Arrange of Soy sauce
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancake)
- Yakisoba ( Japanese stir frined noodle) Homemade Okonomiyaki ‘ Yakisoba sauce
- Teriyaki butter Sauce Grilled Corn
- Radish & Lemon Marine Sunomono style
Nov 21 -Lesson 3 :Japanese family favourite, at home
- White Fish and Vegetable An-Kake (Dashi sauce) / Option of Atsu-Age-Tofu, insted of Fish
- Salmon Chirashi-Sushi
- How to make Sushi-vinegar
- Japanese Sesame vinaigrette sauce Napa Cabbage salad
- Fluffy Jiggly Japanese Cheesecake
- Master of Basic Japanese ingredient & Condiments. (rice, vinegar, Soy sauce, Asian herbs & etc)
Dec 5 -Lesson 4: Japanese Modern Home cooking
- Chicken & potato Honey-Lemon Soy sauce casserole
- Mushroom, Chinese cabbage Miso Gratin
- Carrot and ginger vinaigrette Restaurant style, and Green salad
- Japanese Shiratama-Mochi, Fresh Fruits in Syrup
For the cooking courses paid, there is no refund for missed classes. In extenuating circumstances, at our sole discretion, we will allow for a makeup class. Classes not held due to our fault, a 100% refund will be issued. For those classes/courses in which a deposit is made, there is no refund but we will extend a credit to use at a later date (based on availability of a new date selected by you and confirmed by us).
T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.