Mayu’s Kitchen-Private Chef
Excellent idea for birthday, family & friends gathering, wine& sake tasting at your home with Priave Chef & gourmet food. Mayu’s Kitchen & Co. offers a range of bespoke menus & services, tailored to your specific needs.
Formal Dinner-Plated Service : 6 to 7 dishes in total: 2 to 3 Chef’s Selection of Canapés/snacks, 1 to 2 starters ,1 to 2 main, 1 dessert. Each dish in a course menu is individually served. (All guests must have same menu))
Family Style Service: 6 to 8 dishes in total: Assembles of Canapés/snacks, Vegetable dish, Fish/Meat dish, Dessert. A dish is served in a large serving plate, and shared by guests in a friendly way. (All guests must have same menu))
Menu: dishes are updated according to seasons & customized according your budget and preferences. here is examples
Price: 850HKD – 2000HKD per person ( Minimum order value is 5000HKD)
Plan: Chef comes to your home with ingredients about 1 to 2hrs before the meal time.
Services: preparing & cooking & serving. We appreciate your helpers to do cleaning & serving before/after we use kitchen. Total presence/work hour is about 4 to 5hrs.
Booking & Order cut off time: 7 days before the actual event. Your service date(s) are booked on the Chef’s calendar when the minimum order value 5000HKD or the 50% of total order value is received ( the higher value one must be paid).
Payment: Mayu’s Kitchen & Co. will require the minimum order value 5000HKD or the 50% of total order value ( the higher value) for any cooking event at the time of confirmation (7 days advance). The payment can be made by cash, check, or direct transfer into bank account. (NOT credit card ) The remaining balance is due, cleared in our bank account, 3 full working days before the event date to cover preparation of ingredients.
Changes / Cancellations:
Mayu’s Kitche & Co. requires 7 days advance notification of any change in service dates or cancellations. If 7 days’ notice is not provided there will be no refunds. We do not offer any refunds for services purchased.
Mayu’s Kitchen & Co. can fit all types of events, from fancy gastronomy to your cozy meals. Get in touch, tell your requirements and choose a bespoke menu, or develop one in collaboration with our chef, and experience private dining in your favourite way.
Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual Property: The copy and images are intellectual property of Mayu’s Kitchen & Co., and may not be used commercially without written authorisation from Mayu’s Kitchen & Co.
- Minimum order value: $5000 per occasion.
- Transportation fee: return Taxi from/to Mayu’s Kitchen & Co in Keneddy Town to/from your event location.
- Order cut off time: 7 days before the actual event.
- Ordering and payment: the minimum order value 5000HKD or the 50% of total order value is received ( the higher value) is required upon confirmation to secure availability of chosen time and date. ( The payment must be done minimum 7 days before actual event is the must). The remaining balance is due, cleared in our bank account, 3 full working days before the event date to cover preparation of ingredients. Failure to make these payments on time may affect our ability to provide the service/food advertised. In event of late payment, we shall do our best for you but we reserve the right to make changes to your menu without notice.
- Other charges: on top of transportation cost, 100HKD -per-flight stair charge for carrying of food and equipment to any venue without elevator access. Please inform us if there are stairs or other delivery challenges so we can arrange the appropriate manpower
- If parking is not available at the venue please inform us before the event, parking charges may be applicable in this instance.
- Payment by bank or ATM or online transfer is free, however, currently it is NOT available via credit card.
- Equipment & Staff: If you require china serving platters / plates or drinks packages please inquire for a quotation. Extra cost may charge.
- Other terms: Substitutions may be available upon request. We reserve the right to make substitutions to menu items without notice, based on seasonal availability. Any change of date within 3 days of the event will result in incurred additional 1000 HKD, as the ingredients (especially fresh food) already arranged will be in vain. Also, depending on the amount of perishable food already prepared and extra cost incurred up to 100%.
- Please ensure that you provide a contact name and number of the person who will be at the event address to allow access for the chef.
- Please note the contact person will need to be available between 90- 120 minutes before the start of the event, exact arrival time to be confirmed before the event start date.
- Cancellation: any total cancellation will result in forfeit of amounts already paid, or amounts that have become due as per the payment schedule above