The suspension of schools is extended & many kids events are cancelled because of the coronavirus outbreak. If you need to entertain your kids & friends, Mayu’s Kitchen & Co. offers a great deal of workshop for kids friendly Japanese cooking. Workshop @ your home will be held with more than 2 pairs of “kid &adult (his/her parent or helper)” at your home. This offer will remain until 30 April 2020.
Kids & Family Cooking Class
As a fun activity during weekend, school holidays, or a surprising birthday present for your kids, Mayu’s kitchen offers several level of KIDS -LOVE -JAPANESE cooking lessons for your kids and adults. Kids can share their wonderful lunch with their friends and families.
Time: Mon-Sun: 2 hours workshop, between 10am to 6pm, such as 10:30am-12:30pm. (Flexible on 2hrs workshop. Incl. cooking & meals)
Location: At your home or the room/club house with kitchen facility
*Must be in HongKong island or Kowloon and easy & short distance access to MTR. Otherwise, Some extra charge of taxi will be charged.
Alternative Location; Mayu’s Kitchen & Co in Kennedy Town
Choose 1 main dish in the following. We will make the main dish and a dessert or a starter together. Chef will suggest a starter & a dessert according to your main dish, children’s cooking skills, and available kitchen facilities of your home.
- Maki Sushi： 12 pieces per person: including maki-roll, and inside-out-maki) No raw fish is served by hygiene considerations
- Udon soup with chicken & veggies (thick noodle in soup)
- Japanese curry and rice (We make 2 versions: Not spicy & sweet curry for kids & mildly spicy for adults)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese street food savory pancake)
- Yakisoba or Yaki Udon:( classic Japanese stir fry noodles dish )
- Takoyaki : Japanese octopus ball, but we do NOT use octopus. Instead, we use cheese, shrimp, or DIY. Cook on the dining table by our Takoyaki machine.
- Gyoza-dumpling: Kids can mix the filling and wrap Japanese ravioli.
- Tender & Juicy Teriyaki beef/Tofu hamburger: Kids can make this tender patties and assemble hamburger. Its kids favourite.
Price: 380HKD per child(<11yrs old), 720HKD per adult
- A class will be held with more than 2 pairs (=2 adults & 2 kids) of participants or the minimum payment of 2000HKD
- Adult must be parents or one of adult family members or the helper of the child
- 1 pair can be extend 2 siblings with 1 adult. Please consider their safety and behavior during class and for other participates.
- Including all ingredients for the cooking class , and lunch of what the participants make during class.
- Child or kid means the person less than 11yrs old, & the above 12yrs is considered as a adult
- Your full name & phone number
- preferable booking date(s)
- # of kids and adults.
- allergies and dietary restrictions, if any.
- After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s venue **1st come 1st serve,
- Bookings can be made in order of priority & will become effective upon the settlement of tuition fee.
- Payment is by check or direct payment (bank transfer) at least 3 days before the day of the class
- Reservation date can be rescheduled, if canceled more than 3 days prior to booking start date
- If canceled less than 2 days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 50% of the cost of the class or reservation date can be rescheduled in case the seat is available in next 2 days.
- No cancellation notice, or If canceled less than 24 hours prior to booking start date, no refund is issued
- T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.