Kids & Family Cooking Class
Your kids love Japanese food ?
If so, how about Sushi & Japanese food cooking class as a fun activity during weekend, school holidays, or as a surprising birthday present for your kids? Mayu’s kitchen offers several level of cooking lessons for your kids and paretns. Children can enjoy rolling their own sushi as wonderful lunch with friends and families.
- Good idea for fun activities, birthday party, gift to your kids & family.
- For Sushi course, No knife for cutting & No fire for cooking in kid’s activities. So, it’s safe!
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, No-raw fish ingredients are available. (Usually, salmon, avocado, surimi, cucumber, etc..)
- Sushi： 18~20 pieces per person: including roll sushi, corn shape sushi, ball shape, to make together
- Japanese Homefood Class: Main dish examples are Yakitori,- skewered chicken, Gyoza-dumpling, Teriyaki Chicken humbergers, Takoyaki,(Japanese street food. shrimp balls) or Yakisoba, * Vegetarain choices as well. ( incl. Japanese Salad & Dessert to serve)
Price: 380HKD per child(<11yrs old), 680HKD per adult .(minimum 2 adults and 2 kids or minimum per course at Mayu’s Kitchen & Co)
- Minium 5000HK per course at your home or other locations( price per person is the same)
- Including all ingredients, sushi-kit, and meal. *What you make is for your meal. Child means the person less than 11yrs old, & the above 12yrs is considered as a adult for
Time: 2 hours ( includuing cooking and enjoying meals)
Location: Mayu’s Kitchen & Co in Keneddy Town, (only week-day ) Your home/School/Club house/Party Room. ( HK island & Kowloon, or extra transportation charge, for Taxi access costs more than 100HKD)
Optional : A whole birthday cake 23cm, 400HKD , Boiled edamame beans, Karaage (fried chicken), Yakitori (chicken brochette), Teriyaki meat balls (pork & beef), Tofu-meatballs. Gyoza, ( 2 choices, + 100HKD per person)
Booking: BY APPOINTMENT: Please write to EMAIL: email@example.com with (1)Group/Private course, (2) your name, (3)phone number & email address, (4) preferable booking date(s), # of people, & (5) dietary restrictions After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s venue **1st come 1st serve,
- Bookings can be made in order of priority & will become effective upon the settlement of tuition fee.
- Payment is by check or direct payment (bank transfer) at least 3 days before the day of the class
- Reservation date can be rescheduled, if canceled more than 3 days prior to booking start date
- If canceled less than 2 days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 50% of the cost of the class or reservation date can be rescheduled in case the seat is available in next 2 days.
- No cancellation notice, or If canceled less than 24 hours prior to booking start date, no refund is issued
- T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.