Cooking Japanese home-food is simple & delicious, Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Japanese home cooking classes is for learning Japanese family-recipes, that support healthy life of Japanese people. How to make sushi rice? What is Miso & Mirin? Having the foundation of Japanese ingredients & basic idea of “food intelligence” , healthy Japanese food can be cooked easily, like Japanese mothers do everyday.
The courses are held in English, and you’ll find all of cooking tips, shortcuts, and the helpful information that you need to get started!
==Japanese Home Cooking Workshop (3hours)==
With chef’s tips and assistance, you will enrich your knowledge, skills and get a wider view of the art of Japanese cooking. Workshops take place in Mayu’s Kitchen. Chef takes you through the whole meal process (starter, soup main, rice/noodle etc) and everyone will enjoy the meal as a reward. It is fun learning in small groups, relaxing & friendly home-style environment. All ingredients, equipment, original recipes are provided. A glass of wine or soft drink, Japanese tea are served at meal time. Book TODAY!
- Simple ingredients available in many asian/organic shops.
- Introduction of Japanese best ingredients, vegetables, fruits, herbs
- Chef’s method of choosing good quality food – shop/market tour ( Optional)
- Japanese table manner
- Open for everyone. Food lovers, Busy mums, & cooking beginners
- 3 hours cooking workshop: Weekdays 10am to 1pm or 11 am to 2pm or 3pm to 5pm
- Location: Mayu’s Kitchen & Co ( near MTR HKU ) or YOUR HOME as private cooking party
- Small group ( Minium 4, max 6 students per class)
- 800 HKD per class ** Special offer price at 720 HKD per class. For purchasing 1o lessons (PACKAGES) for regular workshop at once. You may share with your family & new friend(s) who join the lesson at his/her 1st time.
- Booking: Please write your message/request with (1)your name, (2)phone number, (3)email address, (4) preferable booking date(s), # of people, & (5) dietary restrictions EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MayusKitcheninPais
Menu example: &** SEE This month menu.
- CHIRASHI SUSHI with Salmon Rose flower & Kinshi-Tamago ( Thinly sliced Egg crepe)
- Miso soup with Wakame & Green onion.
- a side dish and/or dessert are also served during meal.
- Bookings can be made in order of priority & will become effective upon the settlement of tuition fee.
- Payment is by check or direct payment (bank transfer) at least 3 days before the day of the class
- Reservation date can be rescheduled, if canceled more than 3 days prior to booking start date
- If canceled less than 2 days prior to booking start date, a partial refund of 50% of the cost of the class or reservation date can be rescheduled in case the seat is available in next 2 days.
- No cancellation notice, or If canceled less than 24 hours prior to booking start date, no refund is issued
Mayu’s Kitchen & Co., Chef Mayu born in JAPAN and grew up in large family with her blue-ribbon cooking mums & grand-mother. Later, She trained in Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Traditional Japanese Culinary Art <Yanagihara :Kinsa-Ryu> and worked for French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and international VIP clients as private chef. She will be happy to assist you into the world of Japanese cooking including her family-heritage recipes, and Japanese green tea, sake, & etc…
Mayu’s Kitchen & Co.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.