Schedule: 3,10, 17, 24 Nov (Every Tuesday) 2020.
Demand for cooking classes targeting domestic helpers is on the rise in Hong Kong. Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s experienced professional chef offer hands-on cooking workshops for domestic helper. We will teach the basics, give them a solid foundation to improve their culinary skills.
Menu of Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
Mouth-watering mother’s recipes require basic technique and a lot of vegetables. These healthy meal can be enjoyed at any time of the year, including festive time. We offer wonderful meals for families, friends, and both vegetarian & meat-lovers. Please See the details below
About Mayu’s Kitchen & Co’s Helper Course:
- Including mother’s daily meal, festive, vegetarian, and gluten-free dishes to widen their cooking repertoire.
- Teaching knowledge of key ingredients, seasonal vegetables and their benefits for health, and preparation & storage
- Learning presentation on dishes to help great host of dinner parties for your family and friends.
- Hand-on practice and recipe of new dishes & presentation.
- 2-3hours per day, 4-day course over 4 weeks , +19 new dishes.
Schedule: 3,10, 17, 24 Nov (Every Tuesday) 2020
Timing: 10:30am-1pm Hands-on 2-2:30hour session with the option to stay and eat, or take the food away.
Venue: Happy Valley (after registration, inform your detail address)
Fees: Package of HK$ 690 per class per helper ( 4-day course over 4 weeks ) Total is HK$ 2760 ( Single-shot 750 HKD per class per helper)
Booking: email firstname.lastname@example.org with
①Employer’s Full name & Phone number
②Helper’s Full name & Phone number
③Food allergies/limitation if any.
After the payment & confirmation, we give you the full address of Mayu’s Kitchen’s venu in Happy Valley.
3 Nov -Lesson 1: Japanese Tempura & Easy Sushi Cooking
- Tempura: Shrimp
- Tempura: Seasonal Vegetables(*V)
- Lemon Ponzu Crab & Cucumber Sunomono (Japanese Salad)(no crab,*V)
- Basic of Maki Sushi & Sushi rice (*V) * NO raw fish
- Easy Maki Sushi / Sushi Burrito (various toppings**V)
10 Nov -Lesson 2: Healthy Asian Family Favorite
- Fresh Vietnam Spring Rolls. (various toppings**V)
- Baked Korean Fried Cauliflower (called healthy KFC!)(*V)
- Baked Crispy Karaage Chicken Breast, NO fried!
- ３ Dipping Sauce (*V) (Sesame-Miso Sweet Sauce, Easy Aurora Sauce, & Vietnamese Chilli Dipping Sauce)
Nov 17 – Lesson 3: Autumn & Winter& Christmas Dinner
- Puff Pastry Christmas Tree (+Egg **V)
- Coq au Vin (Chicken & Red Wine Sauce)
- Kale & Cranberry Salad (*V)
- Brioche Pudding With Caramel Sauce (+Egg, **V)
Nov 24 – Lesson 4: Savoury & Sweet Bread making
- Basic Bread Making
- Overnight & Quick Knead Methods
- The Easiest Focaccia (*V)
- Apple, Squash and Fresh Herbs Flatbread (*V)
- Fluffy Japanese Milk Bread ( The Softest Dinner Rolls) (*V)
- Cinnamon Rolls(+ Egg, **V)
For the cooking courses paid, there is no refund for missed classes. In extenuating circumstances, at our sole discretion, we will allow for a makeup class. Classes not held due to our fault, a 100% refund will be issued. For those classes/courses in which a deposit is made, there is no refund but we will extend a credit to use at a later date (based on availability of a new date selected by you and confirmed by us).
NOTE: T8 or above: All of our service is cancelled/postponed.
NOTE: The class is held in a private house with 4 to 8 attendance, The size of class depends on the current covid-19 situation. We will be careful of mask & hygiene issues during classes.