元フランス外務省のキュイジニネールが教える「普段着のフランス料理」。今更聞けない、知ってるつもりの基本のテクニックをきちんと見直すと応用力がついて、料理の幅が広がります。子供や家族が喜ぶ料理やワンランク上の技術も学びたい方是非一度お越しください。7月8~31日 平日10-13時 Continue Reading →
English speaking Cooking Class!
- We offcer 2 styles of cooking classes:
① Group Lesson ( Monthly Menu is fixed by chef , Max 6 students for 3hours )
② Private Lesson ( Menu & Schedule are bespoke & flexible. SEE BELOW )
- Amazing chef’s tips & New ways of healthy & delicious cooking
- Simple & easy recipes & beautiful culinary art presentation
- Classic, modern, authentic, & grand-mothers’ family heritage recipes from France & Japan
- World best ingredients, true food, seasonal, organic, & natural products
- Courses in English , small group, and easy for beginners
- Open to everyone and designed to learn food intelligence with great fun!
Group Lesson: 17 (wed) April at 10am -1pm FRENCH COOKING◆
- Starter: Pan-Roasted Asparagus, Caper sauce, a la Mimosa
- Main: EASTER LAMB! Lamb Navarin Printanier (spring stew)
- Dessert : Strawberry Blancmange
—- including: wine /non alc. pairing, bread, soft drink, tea, coffee.
Chef takes you through the whole meal process (startar, main dish, dessert) and everyone will enjoy the meal as a reward. It is fun learning in small groups, relaxing & friendly home-style environment. All ingredients, equipment, original recipes are provided. A glass of wine or soft drink, bread, tea are served at meal time. Book TODAY!
Venu: Mayu’s Kitchen & Co. ( Near MTR HKU)
Cost: 800 HKD per class ** Special offer price at 720 HKD per class for purchasing 5 lessons (PACKAGES) for regular workshop at once. You may share with your family & new friend(s) who join the lesson at his/her 1st time.
●Booking: Please write your message/request with (1)your name, (2)phone number, (3)email address, (4) preferable booking date(s), # of people, & (5) dietary restrictions EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MayusKitcheninPais
◆ Your Private CLASSES ◆
On top of Group lesson, you can create your PRIVATE class,
BOOK TODAY! AND SEE YOU @ MAYU’S KITCHEN, EVERYONE!!!